This position is designed for the selected candidate(s) to work full-time and get hired directly by a US-based HealthTech client of CodersNow.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- This is a remote position from anywhere in Mexico.
- High English proficiency is a must.
- Reports to: Technical Lead.
- Interview rounds: 4-5.
As part of the new TigerConnect office in Mexico, we are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Sr. Data Analytics Engineer to drive the creation and execution of big data solutions that create data driven decision-making capabilities both for the business and our clients. This individual will significantly contribute to providing end-to-end data solutions and making both real-time and aggregate data available to both power a suite of customer facing applications and achieve company business goals.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN:
- Gathering & analyzing business requirements and driving creation/execution of optimal data solutions (data pipelines, data collection, integrations, aggregations, & reporting/analytics)
- Building & scaling data pipelines for constantly increasing data volumes (10x)
- Enabling TC teams and stakeholders (product, sales, marketing) to make data driven decisions through data reports and analytics
- Leveraging open source technologies in M/L for various types of data analytics such as predictive analysis and forecasting
- Contributing to data architecture strategy as it relates to achieving immediate and long-term company business goals
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED:
- Minimum of 4+ years developing production grade software with previous experience working on large-scale distributed systems.
- At least 2 years of experience using big data systems and/or using big data for data analysis.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Solid understanding of distributed system concepts used in scaling big data technologies with exponential growth of data.
- Experience with all aspects of the data integration life cycle (source system analysis, ETL development and data model/structure design)
- Experience with AWS/MR and relational databases such as MySQL.
- Experience with AWS managed services and tools for ETL jobs to RDBMS, S3 and ElasticSearch.
- Experience with AWS SNS and SQS for monitoring and alerting.
- AWS Certifications related to Data and Solutions Architecture is a plus.
- Strong programming/scripting experience – Java, Map/Reduce, SQL, Python/Shell (AI/ML exposure is a plus)
- Experience with reporting frameworks (Looker)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash & Kafka
- Excellent problem solving, communication, & teamwork skills
- A strong desire to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth startup environment.