This position is designed for the selected candidate(s) to work full-time and get contracted by a US-based Web Development client of CodersNow.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary.
- This is a remote position from anywhere in Latin America.
- High English proficiency is highly preferred.
- Interview rounds: 2-3.
As a Shopify developer your main task will be to help in the implementation of new stores and their functionalities for our top clients, always adhering to the best practices of the platform and current web standards. We strive to always deliver exceptional performance, usability and accessibility.
This is a remote position from anywhere in Mexico, but open to anywhere in Latin America as a 2nd option.
English language proficiency is highly preferred, but not a must.
Reports to: Sr. Software Architect.
This position will start as a contract role with the possibility to switch to a full-time employee. There is work to start on immediately.
While you may be physically located anywhere, a majority of our team is based in the Eastern time zone. So while you can work anywhere, your hours must overlap during our normal working hours of 10 AM – 6 PM ET.
- For this position, you must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a full-time Shopify developer.
- Essential to have experience with complex implementations such as Ajax Cart, Product Quick View, Product Customizers, among others.
- Understand advanced Shopify concepts such as alternation of layouts and templates, product attributes, cart properties, and a deep understanding of the limitations and possibilities of Shopify objects.
- Know how to write flawless and structured CSS
- Know how to layout HTML optimized for SEO and accessibility
- Deep knowledge about Shopify objects
- Comfortable communicating over Slack, Zoom, and email, as we are a fully remote team
NICE TO HAVE:
- React/JSX expertise
- Vue/Vuex expertise