This position is designed for the selected candidate(s) to work full-time and get hired directly by a US-based HealthTech client of CodersNow.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- This is a remote position from anywhere in Mexico.
- High English proficiency is a must.
- Reports to: Technical Lead / Director, Platform Engineering.
- Interview rounds: 4-5.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
As the leader in secure, HIPAA compliant messaging and workflow optimization tools, we help physicians, nurses and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes.
We’re seeking a Sr. iOS Engineer to help us build the next generation healthcare collaboration platform using the latest iOS technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity for iOS developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company’s bottom line, and the healthcare industry. As a Sr. iOS Software Engineer, you will be joining a mobile first company focused on improving clinical care and collaboration.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN:
- Develop and architect features that leverage the latest mobile technologies
- Work with Core Data in a multithreaded environment
- Conduct design and code reviews along with your peers
- Write unit tests, fix bugs and ensure the quality of the code
- Be curious about how existing code works and how to innovate on top of it
- Work closely with product managers and UX team to take an idea from concept to delivery
- Participate in agile ceremonies in order to collaborate with your team members
- Collaborate with QA and stakeholders in order to fix bugs and issues
- Collaborate with backend teams on API development in conjunction with iOS development
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of professional native iOS development experience using Swift and Objective-C
- Solid understanding of object/protocol oriented programming
- Experience working in an environment where CI/CD, TDD, & BDD are key and central to the product development life cycle and quality of it
- Solid understanding of Core Networking and Core Data concepts in a multithreaded environment and high volume data flow between client and server
- Proven relevant experience implementing MVVM patterns and utilising iOS reactive frameworks (e.g. ReactiveX/RXSwift, ReactiveCocoa/ReactiveSwift, Combine, etc…)
- Extensive experience developing for products with messaging and VoIP/Video calls capabilities (e.g. WebRTC, Twilio, etc…)
- Be capable of providing mentorship and coaching to other members of the team.
- A love for simplicity and elegance, over complexity and hacks
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Knowledge about SIP, telephony system integrations and protocols (is a plus)
- Exposure to and/or experience with Android development (is a plus)
- Experience building SDKs/Frameworks (is a plus)
- Experience building HIPAA compliant tools or equivalent knowledge in the field, and solid security concepts (is desired)