This position is designed for the selected candidate(s) to work full-time for the Top mobility company in the world, client of CodersNow.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary.
- This is a remote position from anywhere in Latin America.
- High English proficiency is a must.
- Interview / Assessment rounds: 4-5.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying backend services for applications.
Your pathway to success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing team with vision and passion. Your ability to not only produce high-quality code and applications but also work and collaborate with some of the tech industries’ brightest minds across the world will be key to your success.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN:
- Scope, design, prototype and engineer products at a rapid pace
- Collaborate with designers to bring delightful products to life Iterate, evolve, and scale products based on feedback
- Take ownership over products and make big things happen
- Strengthen our team with your skill sets, passions, and ideas
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to contribute in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer with enterprise-level companies (Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science preferred)
- Must-have proficiency with building backend microservices in Go
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Know MVCS structure Experience with data serialization tools (Protobuf, Thrift)
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with writing tests
- Has understanding of computer architecture and CS fundamentals
- Experience with Glue
- Worked with Monorepos
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience