As a Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for leading the architecture and implementation of new features and capabilities for our highly scalable, secure communication platform impacting the lives of doctors, nurses, and patients. The successful candidate is an accomplished, hands-on platform engineer with multiple large-scale, distributed services under their belt and has a passion for solving challenging problems and building distributed mission-critical systems.
What You’ll Own:
- Deliver ongoing feature and performance improvements for the leading healthcare communication infrastructure
- Refactor a monolith into microservices
- Work closely with the client and product teams to refine requirements for technical implementation
- Deliver innovative technology solutions that enable new product features and ongoing performance improvements
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BS degree or higher in CS, EE or related discipline
- 3+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience in functional/asynchronous programming and/or object-oriented programming: Erlang, Java, Elixir, Go, Scala etc.
- Experience in cloud platforms AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in designing and building REST APIs
- Experience in developing Microservices.
- Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Experience architecting large-scale distributed platforms for scale, security, and reliability
What You Bring to the Table:
- A team player who enjoys communicating technical designs and decisions to the team and leading them in delivery
- The wisdom to always be thinking ahead and the ability to deliver durable, lasting architectures
- An insatiable appetite for learning new approaches, technologies, and architectures and maturity to apply these judiciously