This position is designed for the selected candidate(s) to work full-time and get contracted by a US-based SaaS client of CodersNow.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary.
- This is a remote position from anywhere in Latin America.
- High English proficiency is highly a must.
- Reports to: CTO.
- Interview rounds: 2-4.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN:
As a React Native developer you will:
- Develop our React Native mobile app experience to include:
- Reusable component library
- Unit and e2e tests
- User interaction analytics
- Deploy our mobile app via Expo Application Services (EAS) to Apple and Google Play stores
- Collaborate with our:
- Designer to match their high fidelity visual and interaction designs
- Backend engineers to define and use our graphql API
- CTO to ensure our implementation and user experience is high-quality
- Early nurse users to note and incorporate their feedback
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years experience in software engineering roles, 2+ focused on React Native
- Experience with Expo and Expo Application Services (EAS) a plus
- A deep understanding of software engineering tools and principles including
- Git for the command line
- Pull requests and code reviews
- Daily updates and weekly goal setting
- Figma for designs
- An entrepreneurial attitude with ability to work in a fast paced, flexible environment
- Opinionated and passionate about software engineering and UX
- A growth-mindset and a collaborative approach to software engineering