About The Role
- The Project Manager is responsible for partnering with Commercial Leads and Services Consultants in the delivery of the full portfolio of Improvado Professional Services offerings.
- The primary measure of success for this role will be the successful delivery of Professional Services projects with varying levels of complexity
- This individual will meet with C-level client executives on a regular basis and maintain strong relationships in sales, product, and operations to ensure client needs are being met.
- The Project Manager should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts, be able to produce data-driven recommendations and insights, and be able to work collaboratively within cross-functional project teams.
- Fluent English
- Proven success in different client-facing roles like Project Manager, Сustomer Success Manager, Sales Engineer, Account Manager etc. (4+ years)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams — highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- You are comfortable to coordinate activities of Tech profiles experience in delivery management/tech PM, system analysis, technical pre-sales or in something similar
- You are friendly, professional, and know how to take care of and be responsible for your customers
- Highly organized when it comes to task tracking across multiple clients
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have:
- Delivering Professional Services for a strategic consulting firm, SaaS/AdTech company or large scale system integrator – high growth / fast-paced company experience is a plus
- Project Management experience in SaaS, BigData or high load projects
- MarTech/AdTech space (Digital Marketing) experience
- Technical background (SQL, API, coding etc.)
- Working experience at a startup
Key responsibilities includes:
- Customers are your #1 priority and you’ll do whatever it takes to support them
- Accurately develop project and resource plans in collaboration with the client and Professional Services practice leads — evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting Professional Services standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Participate in or lead client meetings using a consultative approach
- Own client relationships through project management — collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and goals
- Collaborating internally with Sales, Engineering, Product and Support when appropriate