This position is designed for the selected candidate(s) to work full-time and get hired directly by a US-based HealthTech client of CodersNow.
- This position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- This is a remote position from anywhere in Mexico.
- High English proficiency is a must.
- Reports to: Director, Platform Engineering.
- Interview rounds: 4-5.
As the product delivery owner and Technical Lead, you will be responsible for a product vertical of our secure communication platform including the end-to-end architecture, delivery, enhancements and maintenance. The successful candidate is an accomplished, hands-on platform engineer with multiple large-scale, distributed services under their belt and has a passion for solving challenging problems and building distributed, mission-critical systems. Hand-on experience + leadership-type of personality.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN:
- Design, build and deliver a scalable and distributed product on our communication platform in close partnership with the Product Leader
- Develop new features and functionality as well as serving as the technical point of contact for the engineering and product teams
- Drive agile methodology to manage product timelines and deliverables
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to refine requirements for technical implementation
- Provide technology leadership to ensure the architecture of a robust, scalable, secure product platform
- Deliver innovative technology solutions that enable new product features and ongoing performance improvements
- As Scrum Master, deliver ongoing feature and performance improvements
- Lead code reviews, architecture reviews, etc. with the product development team
- Collaborate with QA to ensure automated testing and verification of platform updates
- Modernizing the existing platform using the latest Cloud 2.0 technologies and techniques
- Lead multi-disciplinary/cross functional teams and drive effective collaboration between US and Nearshore teams
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED
- Experience architecting large-scale distributed platforms for scale, security, and reliability
- AWS PaaS capabilities (API Gateway or similar, Events Bus, Serverless Architecture, etc.)
- Develop and support a highly scalable and performing Container platform (Kubernetes, Fargate, Docker, etc.)
- Experience leveraging automated environments and tooling (automated testing/deployment, infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD pipelines)
- Have significant hands-on experience utilizing serverless technologies to maintain a high availability and high throughput system (mutli-threaded development, high availability and high concurrency)
- A thorough understanding of modern development practices and strong systems analysis/design skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- RelationalDB and NoSQL experience
- Healthcare IT experience a plus
- MS or PhD degree in CS, EE or related discipline a plus
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Ability to motivate and engage with high-performance teams in the delivery of innovative solutions at start-up speed
- A team player who enjoys communicating technical designs and decisions to the team and leading them in delivery
- The ability to think proactively and adapt their development strategies to deliver durable, lasting architectures
- Able to deftly deliver complex solutions on an aggressive timeline without sacrificing quality or flexibility
- Experience building/managing teams of varying size (this individual will be starting in a lead architectural role moving to a lead role as they scale to build a high-performing team)
Experience building a Product
- Cloud native, highly scalable
- Compliance experience (fintech, healthtech, insurance, etc.)
- Sr. Product Leader (prioritize and work with external stakeholders)
- Tech Lead/Scrum Master